Monday, October 29, 2007

Well Hello to everyone, it has been a while and we are all doing great. I don't have any pictures of the girls but I can say that there will soon be, Gabby just had a Halloween party at school but missed it due to daddy competing in a triathlon, he came in 3rd and received a certificate (lame) but he was AWESOME we are so proud of him, so we went to support him and know how we do things we were hosting a murder mystery party the next day, and if you really know us we were not prepared. We had a blast, Jon was the cook, James and Sean were the butler and I being me was the housekeeping or Clue character"french maid". Jon and James worked really hard at creating the atmosphere and music and plot and they did great! The evening was a blast everyone played there character wonderfully I really didn't exspept the party to go that great but WOW, it was GREAT!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your party sounds so fun. I wish we could have been there. We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm so glad to have you as my sister-in-law.