Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alright, alright, Joe, Amy broke the silence. Our family recap - Flight back horror, Rian would not stop screaming but Gabby was great. Rian has some sort of stomach something that has caused her to poop a lot of yuck a bunch of times a day, Gabby needs ear surgery again, poor baby. But we found out that we are stationed here at Ft. Rucker, thank you Jesus. Gabby is having a blast in school, she takes her first field trip Tuesday to the farm Center. Jon and I are still training for this silly triathlon idea, oh boy, I mean "GO US". And the dogs have been getting having fun in the neighbor. So sweet little recap hope you enjoyed it and look forwarded to reading yours!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Whooo - it's a crazy, fun, unpredictable life - huh? Love hearing all that's going on. - AA (Aunt Amy)

Unknown said...

Children sure do keep life exciting!!!!! So how long will you be stationed there? Let us know how Gabby and Rian are doing. Children keep me on my toes sssoooo much that I had to put my running on the back burner. Glad to hear you all are doing the triatholan. Go! Go! Go! Love AV (Aunt Veronica)