Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So Katie and I have started exercising, I hate exercising. We have started out going 3 miles, we both complaining but now we are at 4.4 miles and still complaining, so hot but you get used to sweating especially when we are done we can jump in the pool. Katie has somewhat alright lost her love handles and I yes I have not lost a darn thing, how is that? And yes I have given up food, ask Jon and James, as they think that they are starving. The boys however are trying this new amino acid thing just vitamins and both look really good, now how are them apples a couple of vitamins and these boys are losing weight. Oh the joys if being a MOM, right. Well whatever muscle weighs more right. I enjoy my walking and my girl time it is really a highlight to my day. But our ultimate goal Jon, Katie and mine are training for a triathlon in November in Panama City, maybe. So thanks for pushing us and encouraging us we love it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow - I'm proud of you. What an inspiration...don't you get irritated by those people who LOVE to run and sweat. I am NOT one of those people and it's good to hear you are not either. You inspire me because you are doing it even if you don't love it. Surely soon you'll see some fruits to your labor.