Friday, August 10, 2007

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick update on the family ;
Jon-- is very bored with his job as he has been doing the stuff or rather learning the same stuff that he has been doing the last 2 years, so this is a breather for him, maybe he can school the others in how to do it right. And at home he is the same great superhero that he always is. Jon is slowly working through home projects, but better projects than improvments we like to think.
Ivy- is being the exhausted mommy, not much more to say!
Gabby - started school this Friday and threw mommy and daddy down memory lane, wow how fast they grow up. She also started ballet, she stood in the middle of the class with her arms crossed starring at the mirror, she didn't like it, I think it was just that day. And she has gymnastics class that she loves she is in the big girls class without mommy and she is so natural at the whole dance thing, my baby!!
And Rian- she can talk!!!!! when she wants to!!! Rian is now a whole 20lbs and runs trying to catch Gabby, she amazes me everyday with her grow up phases, her first words where "poor baby" and she has picked up "quite".
We all are very happy and very HOT, very thankful for the pool!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea! You started a blog! I am so excited. I hope it is ok, I am going to add you to my "friends" on our page. Looking forward to keeping up with you this way.